Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bitchin' Bloggin', Ranting ,Raving and Rating

Reggie here with a warm welcome as Reggie's Rating Radar launches today.

That silence you hear is the Planet Earth not giving a tiny rat's ass.

As that has never stopped me before, why listen to the sounds of silence at this point?

Blogging can be a bitch, but I like the agony of it all and continue to wait for Ecstasy to start dropping in to see what condition my condition is in.

This blog is, it is hoped, a platform for frank and honest discussions about life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

If not all that, then ranting and/or raving about whatever is on our, so-called, minds.

To kick it off, let me kick-start the shenanigans with a BRIEF RANT.

Arnold Palmer. The drink. You know, half-ice-tea and half-lemonade.


Well, feast your eyes upon the way it was served to be recently at a restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens called, Brio. The waiter slapped it down (after being asked repeatedly for the drink) in two parts...for me to mix.

Don't get me wrong, I do it all the time.

At HOME!!

Never, and I mean NEVER have a server slammed down TWO glasses and said...well, he said nothing.

Fortunately, the top-tier manager of Brio was quick to act (after we went through the bottom-tier manager first) and quickly turned our rant into a raving-rate.

Anything like this happen to you?

More Rating Radar from Reggie, very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I always like a restaurant that can turn a rant into a rave. Such a shame they had to in the first place. What could be more important when the economy is in the dumps than customer service?

    And congrats on the new blog! I love the graphic!!

    ReplyDelete