Friday, March 16, 2012

EBAY FIRST AND UPHOLSTERY QUEEN

Let's rant...

Those who know me understand my shopping addictions. It is lifelong and I enjoy it, immensely.

However, I am inept when it comes to selling my own stuff. Terrible.

So, after tons of aggravation, pulling Gaz into the operation, I proudly announce my VERY FIRST item is up for sale on eBay.

What you ask, is said item?

Here it is...my Cavi's very first dog collar. It's Louis Vuitton (authentic code is stamped inside, so there), and I am letting it go (maybe, if it really sells). I tend to give-away/donate, so selling my personal items is difficult. I'll let you know what happens with my first endeavor into eBay-land.

UPDATE...dining room chairs are covered and it wasn't so bad.

Of course, I drafted Gaz, Britt and our Cavi-Girl into the process. Done in one evening, thank you very much.



Ta-Da...the end result!! A rave? Probably not a queen of furniture re-do, but don't judge me too harshly, please.


Now, get one over to eBay and bid on that little dog collar. I don't care if you don't even have a little dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment